APLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION INTO DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCES PROGRAMME FOR THE ACADEMIC
YEAR 2020/2021 THROUGH OSIM-SAS
The Deputy Provost for Academic Affairs - Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College (KCMUCo) invites eligible applicants to apply for Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences for the acvademic year 2020/2021.
- Carefully read and understand the programme entry requirements before attempting to apply.
- You must ascertain yourself that you posses the minimum entry requirements before paying application fees as the fees are non-refunded.
- Information for KCMUCo fees is provided through the KCMUCo website: http://www.kcmuco.ac.tz
- The closing date for receiving applications is on 6th September, 2020.
- No consideration will be made for late applicants.
2. Make Payments to the nearby CRDB bank branch through the control number generated from the system.
The College offers Three (3) years programmes leading to Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences
For Applicants with CSEE -
- Attach Recent Passport Size Photograph taken within last 2 months
- You will use your form IV Index number for verifications of your education details
- You are required to have a valid and working personal email address and mobile phone
Minimum Entry Qualifications
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with atleast Four (4) Passes in non-religious Subjects including "D" Passes in Chemistry, Biology and Physics. A Pass in Basic Mathematics and English Language is an added advantage.
Holders of Foreign Qualifications:
All applicants holding foreign qualifications must have their qualifications validated and equated by the respective regulatory bodies before submitting their applications for admissions as follows:
1.The National Examination Council of Tanzania in respect of certificates secondary education and teacher education; and
2.The National Council for Technical Education in respect of NTA Level 4 qualification.
It should be noted that your application will be processed only if:
(i) You have paid a non-refundable application fee of TShs 50000/= for Tanzanian applicants (or TSh. equivalent to USD 50 for Non-Tanzanian applicants) payable through any branch of CRDB Bank.
(ii) You have attached a coloured passport size personal photograph taken within the last two months.
All enquiries on admissions should be addressed to:
Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College, P.O. Box 2240, Moshi.
In case of technical problems during the application process please contact our IT staff through +255765598901 and for issues to deal with the programme and clatrifications of entry requrements contact our admissions office through +255655857949 or +255768516950 Email: [email protected]